For your amusement here are some random facts that I have in the dustier corners of my brain. Naturally I have no idea if they are true, I just know that I know these things, and now, so do you.
* Sweden consumes more ketchup per head than any other country in the world.
* Humans share 98% of the same DNA as a banana. I know some people who possibly share more than this.
* Banana fact two - you can't take bananas onto a boat in the Whitsunday islands as they are considered horribly unlucky.
*France is the only country where you can legally marry a dead person. (Why? why would you - and who?)
* A pregnant woman can take a pee anywhere she wants in Britain. The rest of us must cross our legs or risk arrest.
* You can pay approx £1.20 for a bottle of Evian water Evian is NAIVE spelt backwards...
* You would have to count from one to a thousand before you have reach a number with the letter A in it.
* More people are killed by coconuts than sharks. In Thailand, if you are hit by a coconut people won't help you because it is said that only evil people are hit by coconuts.
* It is against the law to die inside the houses of parliament. Would you care though as you would, presumably, be dead?
* Ants can survive for two weeks underwater
* There is a law in Chicago that forbids you from eating in a place that is on fire. How good is the food there that people stay eating when the place is burning up around them?
I know that there is other totally random stuff jumbled up in the odd sock drawer that is my head but I can't sort them out right now. This is my token effort at a spring clean for my brain!
The price of health
1 day ago