Thursday 19 June 2008

Missing David Tennant

So I have been meaning to book tickets to see David Tennant in Hamlet for MONTHS now. I finally get round to it and they are bloody well sold out. How typical is that? In fact it may be the story of my life. I know what I want, but I am too busy faffing about that I never get around to doing any of these things that will make my life a shiny happy fabulous place that other people will envy.

So, what have I been doing that meant I didn't book tickets - reading other peoples blogs and laughing a lot for a start. OK, so there was a bit of work there as well but who wants to know about that.

I am desperately trying to keep my excessive crow population under control with an air rifle. The problem is that they are sneaky little suckers. I can walk out of the house and go and polish their beaks but if I appear with a gun they fly to 5 yards beyond range and laugh their asses off.

For all those precious nature lovers out there don't get stressy with me. Those things eat all the songbirds and peck the eyes out of live lambs and they are taking over the world (along with buttercups).

No comments:

internet stats
Rent DVD Movies