Tuesday 21 October 2008

Bribery & corruption in the awards business

So, to those of you who didn't fall asleep reading yesterdays blog, you may have noticed that I got an award. My first ever. Hurrah. Now, even better I get to give an award myself, which is pretty darn fabulous. So, who to give it to?

I am obviously open to bribery, chocolate, shoes and naturally cash are all welcome. However, your bribes will be useless because my decision is made and the judges decision is final (unless I decide otherwise of course).

So, I would like to give this award to: (drum roll please)


http://celebritylitigation.blogspot.com/ - that's Mr Farty to those who know and love him - though sorry that I can't do the link properly. I'm a technical muppet.

and

http://mia-oia.livejournal.com/ cos anyone who has a vampire smurf should have an award!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awards like that make me want to vomit. All friendship is based on lies and deceit, thank god

Anonymous said...

I'd like to win an award for best kept cat. Grooming is so important.

Anonymous said...

I like curry more than I like cats.

Welsh Girl said...

Hmm, though grooming a curry is tricky - you would need a curry comb I suppose!

Unknown said...

If a Hen is wearing a watch, does that make it a Chicken Tikka?

Welsh Girl said...

god, that's a terrible joke.

Unknown said...

I know, I just made it up, just like that! Out of my head! Pop!It's why I'm not currently employed by Radio Four.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award!! That's really sweet :-)

Anonymous said...

As Thatcher my vampire smurf is to thank for the award, I thought it only fitting to display it in his entry:
http://mia-oia.livejournal.com/30592.html

Thanks again :-)

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeet - vomit!!! How do you let a male chicken know that it's OK to draw pictures on your new note pad - if such a need arises? You say "Cock -a-doodle-do"

Anonymous said...

I wish you could buy chocolate shoes.

Anonymous said...

She said "chocolate, shoes" nutter!

katyboo1 said...

Thanks for pointing me at Mr. Farty! That sounds terrible, but you know what I mean.

Chocolate shoes! Now there's an idea...

Welsh Girl said...

Katyboo - it was a pleasure to point you at Mr Farty. Hmm, see what you mean. Anyway - do read Satan's blog entry on the site - it's excellent!

Now, I'm off to work on my punctuation and my chocolate shoe mould.

Anonymous said...

Chocolate shoes would be no good in the heat. Perhaps they would be made of cornville chocolate.

internet stats
Rent DVD Movies