Friday 6 February 2009

I'm escaping again...

In order to protect my dwindling sanity I am escaping. Just for the afternoon mind you but anything in order to see other people and remind myself that the world is still turning out there. I am donning my arctic gear and digging out the toboggan and then I'm heading down the mountain where a friend is going to come and pick me up and we will go and stare in shop windows with looks of astonishment on our faces. I will buy more junk food, and very little that is healthy and return to my mountain a new woman.....

3 comments:

Francesca said...

Good luck. Hope you get back up the mountain. Have only just discovered your blog and I love it.

justme said...

Oh good! Have a fun day out....too much staring at snow is depressing. Shop windows are definately to be recommended after five days of that!

Welsh Girl said...

Francesca - Thank you! Come back soon. I made it home safely through the snow to wake this morning and find that all my tracks had disappeared in another snow fall overnight.
Justme - The friends I was with must have thought I was a lunatic. I was so thrown by seeing cars, people and having actual conversations I must have looked like a madwoman! Got very excited at the sight of Barnardos and the vegetable shop which shows how low I have sunk!

internet stats
Rent DVD Movies