Wednesday 9 July 2008

So over excited I might Burst!!

Having been sitting avoiding as much work as possible, and avoiding running across the yard to go to the loo (my legs are now welded in a crossed position) my entire day has been cheered up by Katyboo1's weblog. Not only was it amusing and possibly the best description of Norfolk I have ever read, but she has marked me as a link! How fabulous is that.

Katy is now elevated to Goddess status and should immediately ring Nigella and tell her that she has been demoted. Actually while you are on the phone to her, could you tell her to stop wearing so much makeup and trailing her hair through the food (what happened to her for goodness sake??)

All bow down and worship at http://www.katyboo1.wordpress.com/

No comments:

internet stats
Rent DVD Movies